2019 F Akol Arop [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

8 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

They are already on him which is nice to see. I think there are a few pretty good looking prospects for 2021 and 2022 in the state of Nebraska or near by.

Sharp and Benning this morning are in lock-step that Hepburn could be a key to opening the city up to Nebraska

8 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

Sharp and Benning this morning are in lock-step that Hepburn could be a key to opening the city up to Nebraska

I would very much agree with this. Getting Akol, especially after what happened between Miles and his brother, is a very big thing for the Omaha connection.

The thing to watch with Hepburn is whether or not Creighton offers. Hepburn and Preston Murphy Jr. are in the same class and since Murphy's dad is a Creighton assistant Hepburn may never get that Creighton offer due to conflict of interest with that. Nebraska fans need to hope that offer never comes for Hepburn. 

2 hours ago, wiuhusker said:

I would very much agree with this. Getting Akol, especially after what happened between Miles and his brother, is a very big thing for the Omaha connection.

The thing to watch with Hepburn is whether or not Creighton offers. Hepburn and Preston Murphy Jr. are in the same class and since Murphy's dad is a Creighton assistant Hepburn may never get that Creighton offer due to conflict of interest with that. Nebraska fans need to hope that offer never comes for Hepburn. 

Thats the big thing is I think Akol would have gone to Creighton if he got an offer. 

We need to beat Creighton in head to head recruiting battles to really improve this thing.

10 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Thats the big thing is I think Akol would have gone to Creighton if he got an offer. 

We need to beat Creighton in head to head recruiting battles to really improve this thing.

That's the other thing S&B talked about this morning: Akol wanted a Creighton offer in the worst way, but they wanted him to go to a prep school for a year. 

11 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

59 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

That's the other thing S&B talked about this morning: Akol wanted a Creighton offer in the worst way, but they wanted him to go to a prep school for a year. 

if they're paying $100k for signatures wouldn't you want a Creighton offer too?

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Mavric changed the title to 2019 F Akol Arop [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric unpinned this topic