OT Turner Corcoran

HuskerBoard Predictor  

69 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Corcoran commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

A kid like this who has visited Nebraska like 10 times already. Almost all Crystal Balls are for him to Nebraska. For the betterment of the recruiting class I wish he would commit already and make it public. Shows some momentum to the class, shows a solid base of a highly rated player to go with your QB already committed. I think it could help the class take off. So if he is planning to commit at some point- I say do it early and help the class.

Dude. He still has another year of high school. Let him take his time and enjoy the process. If he commits early, great. If he commits after his senior year is over, great. He has no reason to rush anything right now.

• Plus1 3

11 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

A kid like this who has visited Nebraska like 10 times already. Almost all Crystal Balls are for him to Nebraska. For the betterment of the recruiting class I wish he would commit already and make it public. Shows some momentum to the class, shows a solid base of a highly rated player to go with your QB already committed. I think it could help the class take off. So if he is planning to commit at some point- I say do it early and help the class.

This is far from over or a slam dunk.

• Plus1 1
27 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Dude. He still has another year of high school. Let him take his time and enjoy the process. If he commits early, great. If he commits after his senior year is over, great. He has no reason to rush anything right now.

I cant hear "enjoy the process" without thinking of Bookie.

• Plus1 1

21 hours ago, PaulCrewe said:

You do realize he’s been to Norman about as much as NU right?????

Far bigger competition than the two listed in the poll

The predictions are over 75% now, so why is that percentage not 50% for us and 50% for Oklahoma in your mind?  Why are others predicting him to be :bigredn: ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to OT Turner Corcoran
  • seaofred92 pinned this topic