OT Turner Corcoran

HuskerBoard Predictor  

69 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Corcoran commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Turner being here in the spring is huge but that’s gonna be tough to beat out guys already here for a year let alone 3 or 4. I for one hope Piper starts at G.

LT: Jaimes 

LG: Piper

C: Jurgens 

RG: Farniok 

RT: Benhart 

thats probably the biggest line we’ve had in quite a while. Wonder about Farniok’s ability to pull and get out in space. That’s what I love about Piper..Quick for a big man. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Decked said:

Turner being here in the spring is huge but that’s gonna be tough to beat out guys already here for a year let alone 3 or 4. I for one hope Piper starts at G.

LT: Jaimes 

LG: Piper

C: Jurgens 

RG: Farniok 

RT: Benhart 

thats probably the biggest line we’ve had in quite a while. Wonder about Farniok’s ability to pull and get out in space. That’s what I love about Piper..Quick for a big man. 

Farniok has shown the ability to pull pretty well. When they pull the tackle for QB draw he has done fine. It’s the speed on the edge that really hurts him.

I agree with you about Piper. Hoping he can be a difference maker. I just don’t see it with Hixson. Seems like a great kid, but he isn’t athletic enough.

On 1/4/2020 at 12:47 PM, Snowbird said:

From experience, it’s going to be tough to replace juniors and seniors with true freshmen. That’s why there were only 3 in the whole Power 5 last year. See how it plays out. I would Like a new right tackle and move farniok to guard. 

Remember when Tyler Moore was here and he started as a true freshman at RT as I recall?   That was a huge deal because it never happens and it usually shouldn’t.

LUNCH PAIL

What's the difference between Hard Hat and Lunch Pail? The Hard Hat Award is for the biggest hitter while the Lunch Pail Award is for the guy who does the dirty work that doesn't get into the box score or noticed by many. There were a bunch of offensive linemen who could have earned this but we’re going with Gus Hartwig. He had a strong day of practice, especially when the two teams had a heated one-on-one battle and the Purdue signee more than held his own.

Honorable mention: Linemen 

Peter Skoronski, Myles Murao, Turner Corcoran and Garrett Hayes also deserve recognition.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, spurs1990 said:

Interestingly, the lunch pail went to a Purdue oline commit. So someone we'll get to see yearly.

Glad to see our guys getting noticed!

Yeah I noticed the Purdue commit got the nod as well and thought the same thing.  I am glad he did at least get noticed and super cool to see him get the start too.

• 3 weeks later...