Mavric

OT Turner Corcoran

HuskerBoard Predictor  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:26 AM, TonyStalloni said:

I would love to see this young man commit and kick start the 2020 class.

I think we are in a really good place, but he’s got some big names calling. Oh, and Kansas might actually start recruiting Lawrence, which would be new for them.

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

And another one for N from an Ohio State insider

This would be a great way to kick off the class with Smothers

11 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

This would be a great way to kick off the class with Smothers

I concur.  Would be great to get him and start peer recruiting Attebury and some other OL in this class.  

29 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

And another one for N from an Ohio State insider

I wonder if something is about to happen, or if it’s just switching of CB’s. He’s scheduled to visit us in the spring and Ohio State for their spring game. Best case scenario would be him committing and cancelling his visit there.

• Plus1 2

I am honestly pretty surprised he has not committed yet. Lots of CB's for Nebraska and he has visited here like 10 times. Why hasnt he just pulled the trigger.

On 2/20/2019 at 12:38 PM, Huskers93-97 said:

I am honestly pretty surprised he has not committed yet. Lots of CB's for Nebraska and he has visited here like 10 times. Why hasnt he just pulled the trigger.

Cause he’s a kid who’s taking his time like most recruits...

2 hours ago, bugeater17 said:

Looks like he visited OU this weekend. I get the feeling they will be the strongest competition. 

Must be a good sign if we are getting a bunch of recent CBs and he visited OU this weekend. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

Must be a good sign if we are getting a bunch of recent CBs and he visited OU this weekend. 

OU Twitter profile pic.

• Plus1 1

Per OU 24/7, Someone committed from 2020 to OU yesterday. Supposed to come out today. 

They made 0 mention of who it is or could be. Let’s hope it’s not TC.

He said he got to meet the players and former players and that was really the last thing on the bucket list that he needed to do. (This is his OU visit report)

• Plus1 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Billsantosa said:

Per OU 24/7, Someone committed from 2020 to OU yesterday. Supposed to come out today. 

They made 0 mention of who it is or could be. Let’s hope it’s not TC.

He said he got to meet the players and former players and that was really the last thing on the bucket list that he needed to do. (This is his OU visit report)

Just committed:

• Plus1 1

Up to #31 in the country according to 247

There are usually about 30 five-stars in each class so he would be pushing five-star status if he can hold that position through January.

• Plus1 2

15 hours ago, Mavric said:

Up to #31 in the country according to 247

There are usually about 30 five-stars in each class so he would be pushing five-star status if he can hold that position through January.

Could be Frost's first 5 star.

A kid like this who has visited Nebraska like 10 times already. Almost all Crystal Balls are for him to Nebraska. For the betterment of the recruiting class I wish he would commit already and make it public. Shows some momentum to the class, shows a solid base of a highly rated player to go with your QB already committed. I think it could help the class take off. So if he is planning to commit at some point- I say do it early and help the class.

• Plus1 1
  • Eyeroll 3

9 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

A kid like this who has visited Nebraska like 10 times already. Almost all Crystal Balls are for him to Nebraska. For the betterment of the recruiting class I wish he would commit already and make it public. Shows some momentum to the class, shows a solid base of a highly rated player to go with your QB already committed. I think it could help the class take off. So if he is planning to commit at some point- I say do it early and help the class.

Dude. He still has another year of high school. Let him take his time and enjoy the process. If he commits early, great. If he commits after his senior year is over, great. He has no reason to rush anything right now.

• Plus1 2

11 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

This is far from over or a slam dunk.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It would be really nice to get him and Rosengarten in the same class.

I'd be more than content to get 1/2. 2/2 would be phenomenal

27 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Dude. He still has another year of high school. Let him take his time and enjoy the process. If he commits early, great. If he commits after his senior year is over, great. He has no reason to rush anything right now.

I cant hear "enjoy the process" without thinking of Bookie.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I cant hear "enjoy the process" without thinking of Bookie.

Be that as it may, the statement still holds true. They need to look around and make sure they make the best choice.

Interesting comments today. Parents are definitely Pro-Nebraska. Ohio State might be too far away from home. His BB Coach thinks his top 3 are Nebraska, Oklahoma & Kansas State.

• Plus1 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, runningblind said:

200.gif

You do realize he’s been to Norman about as much as NU right?????

Far bigger competition than the two listed in the poll

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, PaulCrewe said:

You do realize he’s been to Norman about as much as NU right?????

Far bigger competition than the two listed in the poll

The predictions are over 75% now, so why is that percentage not 50% for us and 50% for Oklahoma in your mind?  Why are others predicting him to be :bigredn: ?