2020 F Tre Coleman

http://d1vision.com/tre-coleman-recruiting/

Coleman, who has an offer from New Orleans, has also received interest from schools such as Xavier, Indiana, Purdue, and Dayton, with Nebraska coming in to see him practice last Friday (Dec. 1).

“The Dayton coach Anthony Grant is setting up a visit for me to go there, but I don’t know when,” said Coleman. “Indiana wanted me to come to a basketball game. I’m not sure yet, but I’ll probably go to the Ohio State vs. Indiana game.”

Although Coleman may only be a sophomore, and coaches aren’t able to directly reach out to him yet, he has a clear idea of what he’s looking for in a school, as he said, “I’m usually just looking for what fits me best, where I can go and play right away.”

Playing at Jeffersonville, Coleman has led the Red Devils to a 2-0 record as they prepare to play a game at Seymour (IN) High School on Saturday. “As a team, we want to win a state championship, of course,” said Coleman. “But right now, I just want to get past that sectional and win regionals.”

Jeffersonville’s early success is in large part due to Coleman’s improvement over the fall and summer. “Over the fall, I improved my jump shot a lot and that showed last game,” he said. “Right now I’m just working on my ball handling. Ball handling and shooting.”

Coleman’s early success this season should lead to some more offers moving forward but there are two schools in particular that he is hoping to receive an offer from.

“I would hope to receive an offer from Duke and UCLA. It would be a lifelong accomplishment for me,” said Coleman before breaking down what he likes about each school.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 months later...

Coleman, who attends Jeffersonville High School, is working with Lewis and Nebraska’s staff to arrange his first visit to Lincoln this fall.

“I haven’t made a trip out there yet, but Coach Lewis texts me everyday and we are trying to set a visit after my AAU season is over,” said Coleman, who measures 6-foot-5, 190 pounds.

“I don’t know much about Nebraska, but from what I have been told it is a really good school.”

In addition to Nebraska, Galloway lists offers from Butler, Michigan State, Purdue and IUPUI. Coleman has offers from Indiana State and New Orleans, and is in regular contact with Xavier, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Iowa and Tulsa.

Galloway has a great feel for the game and knows how to play the right way. He averaged 14.9 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists during his sophomore season.

“I feel like I control the game well and have a strong will to win,” Galloway said. “I’m working on getting stronger and taking more physicality while being able to score in different ways and not just being known as a shooter.”

https://www.omaha.com/huskers/plus/nebraska-basketball-assistant-s-indiana-roots-have-huskers-in-mix/article_52033b14-fa36-5f38-b88a-1e30b96e6507.html

• Plus1 1