LB Jahmar Brown [South Carolina - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

8 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Brown commit?

• Nebraska
    • Miami
    • South Carolina
    • Stanford

This poll is closed to new votes

Player: Jahmar Brown

Hometown: Opa Locka, Florida

School: St. Thomas Aquinas

Position: Linebacker

Height: 6-1

Weight: 186

40 Time: 4.86

Offers: Arkansas, Boston College, Cincinnati, Florida, Florida Atlantic, Kentucky, Louisville, Miami, Michigan, Michigan State, Nebraska, North Carolina State, Northern, Illinois, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Stanford, Syracuse, Tennessee, USF, Virginia Tech

Visits

Twitter

247 Composite: #615 Overall; #43 OLB; .8667; :star:star:star 

Rivals: :star:star:star 
247: #21 OLB; :star:star:star:star 
ESPN: :star:star:star 

Hudl

• 1 month later...

I

25 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

:rolleyes:

actually many people who read the recruiting forums care.

I guess I didn’t realize there was so much intrigue in a player’s thread who no one has commented on in over a month.

I actually follow the recruiting forums pretty closely but I don’t have a lot of interest in all these updates that have zero connection to Nebraska.

18 minutes ago, Roger Dorn said:

I

I guess I didn’t realize there was so much intrigue in a player’s thread who no one has commented on in over a month.

I actually follow the recruiting forums pretty closely but I don’t have a lot of interest in all these updates that have zero connection to Nebraska.

There is a connection, seeing as Nebraska offered him. People try to update every single player that Nebraska has offered, and have been doing so for years. People do care (in addition to the ones that update the threads) since there are votes for every player on which school they end up at.

• Plus1 4
21 hours ago, Roger Dorn said:

I

... you can click "Read".. or open the tab and close it... 

"I don't care" doesn't mean "No one cares", my dude

• Plus1 3
On 6/10/2018 at 12:39 PM, Roger Dorn said:

I

This kid was a 4* OLB recruit.  Yes, we care.  We care more when they show interest in us.  :-)  

Welcome to the board by the way.  You are just 60 posts in so far that you have made ... hang around a bit and you will get the flow.  Recruiting is about the only thing I follow in here.  I've found I can't go into many other forums or I discover so many tangent issues that divide the fan base.

• Plus1 3
  • Mavric changed the title to LB Jahmar Brown [South Carolina - Signed LOI]