CB Myles Slusher [Arkansas - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

8 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Slusher commit?

• Nebraska
    • LSU
    • Texas
    • Oklahoma State
    • South Carolina
    • Oregon

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, FearAmeer said:

Would be awesome if we land all these kids we are favored for. Slusher, Francois, and Fleming. Still hurts if we lose Johnson though I really wanted him

It does hurt a bit, I'm wondering if having 3 OLBs plus the dudes from last year as well as where we may feel we sit with a few high level dudes next year. We might have ended up valuing someone else more in this class in the last day or so. 

4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

This is the one now. Feel confident about Fleming but Slush is 50/50 for me right now. Hopefully we bring him in

He's a great talent. 5 DB's seems like a lot. Gifford in there as well. Do any have the potential of moving into the box? I guess some of the DB's last year have that potential so the room may not be as packed as I think.

Either way, he's an exceptional talent and get him on board. Just don't want to allow other positions to be short handed.

10 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

He's a great talent. 5 DB's seems like a lot. Gifford in there as well. Do any have the potential of moving into the box? I guess some of the DB's last year have that potential so the room may not be as packed as I think.

Either way, he's an exceptional talent and get him on board. Just don't want to allow other positions to be short handed.

Almost certain some guys will be moved down into the box. Also it shouldn't be undersold how much of an impact this will have on special teams.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

10 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

I think we signed a few tweeners last year and this cycle we have landed more pure DBs. I like the versatility in that room and honestly we need a bunch of guys as we were a little low on DB numbers coming out of the Riley era

3 minutes ago, Treand3 said:

Almost certain some guys will be moved down into the box. Also it shouldn't be undersold how much of an impact this will have on special teams.

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I think we signed a few tweeners last year and this cycle we have landed more pure DBs. I like the versatility in that room and honestly we need a bunch of guys as we were a little low on DB numbers coming out of the Riley era

Both good points and from a pure talent stand point it should put everyone on notice. From special teams, to defensive backs. Even wide receivers competition is going up because the guy across from them is going to make them work for every catch.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Myles Slusher [Arkansas - Signed LOI]