CB Myles Slusher [Arkansas - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

8 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Slusher commit?

• Nebraska
    • LSU
    • Texas
    • Oklahoma State
    • South Carolina
    • Oregon

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Now now now... Lets not be too bitter. We welcomed a guy earlier who pulled some of this stuff.

Happy Slusher found the right place for him. Bummed we couldnt get him but very happy with this class.

I was more referring to how we handled Kaden Johnson. I'd be happy to have Slusher, don't know if the coaches would keep pushing though. It's all moot at this point because it looks like he did sign his LOI.  Best of luck to the kid

• Mavric changed the title to CB Myles Slusher [Arkansas - Signed LOI]

On 12/12/2019 at 7:38 AM, BigRedN said:

He still feels to me like the Brendan Radley-Hiles of 2020 ... but because of our need ... glad to see him pursued regardless.

This kid is a weird puzzle.  Glad he found his way to Arkansas.  I lived in Fayettville for a year.  Weird place and weird people. 

He confirmed his weirdness by being the #79 player in the country and choosing the most irrelevant P5 school near him.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

Man, that bag man from Arky knows what he's doing. I mean, we haven't been very good as of late, but Arky is in a tough spot. I don't see them pulling the top recruits away from the other SEC schools, and then they have to battle the Big 12 schools too. That HC job would be a real grinder. Have fun, but Arky is gonna get rolled for at least a couple more years. Say what you will about us, but we haven't been completely handled except for maybe 3-4 games the last couple years (Wisky and Michigan last year, OSU and Minny this year).  Arky got beat by San Jose St at home, and got killed by Auburn, Bama, Miss St. Western Kentucky, and LSU just this year. I'm guessing they sold him playing time, but man, playing time isn't everything. With the way his recruitment went, I'm kind of wondering if he's scared of a little competition.

• Haha 2
  • Fire 1