CB Myles Slusher [Arkansas - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

8 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Slusher commit?

• Nebraska
    • LSU
    • Texas
    • Oklahoma State
    • South Carolina
    • Oregon

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

Visiting for the game, on our sideline right, and tweeted this. This shows you how this game is going for recruits. We brought them in to show them why they should not come here.

3924E825-A18C-4B17-801F-C64AC172BDBB.png

This is why I feared getting whooped up on prime time. We put too much of our eggs in one basket for this day. This class needs a big commitment to resurrect it fast or things aren't going to be pretty anytime soon. That being said pull this dudes offer, don't want to hear about him anymore after he pulled that s#!t

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

Nobody is coming here because we are Bama.. As it sits right now, they are either coming here because we have a wholesome, loyal, honest coaching staff, a very cool, safe small city atmosphere, fan support that makes you an instant celebrity should you excel, a history that allows that all to be meaningful on a national stage, early playing time opportunities, and a desire at a chance to be a part of the great rebuild.. If that kind of thing doesn't appeal to you as a recruit, then Lincoln doesn't appeal to you as a recruit. I get that it would have been great to show out well last night in order to not scare off some of the fringe guys that were thinking about making the leap and needed to see some momentum that it is actually headed that way, but the guys listening to us in October are not guys that have Bama/OSU/Clemson on their radar's anyway. If Slusher legitimately felt like mocking the situation, then he isn't the type of guy that is wanting to put in the work it is going to take here. Let him fly high on the west coast where, ultimately, nothing you do matter anyway because you aren't playing for titles there either and nobody knows your name in the meantime. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

Oh my God who the hell cares?

It is a single tweet from a guy who was already committed to UO. And it was one tweet in the context of a much larger decision frame.

If he's not N, he's not N. Let's stop getting bent out of shape over decisions made by high school kids.

I know right how dare he come here two weeks after taking his official visit to watch nebraska play. Bastard probably had to paid for the trip and everything.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

Oh my God who the hell cares?

It is a single tweet from a guy who was already committed to UO. And it was one tweet in the context of a much larger decision frame.

If he's not N, he's not N. Let's stop getting bent out of shape over decisions made by high school kids.

He paid for this visit on his own dime...

1 hour ago, Snowbird said:

Heard buzz from some people we are making a move her and Oregon is looking for a replacement for him if he flips. Seen today Bennett Williams is now getting CBs for Oregon. 

I'm skeptical on this. Bennett Williams has been firmly on their radar since he dominated their Saturday Night Lights camp this summer. He was Freshman All-American at Illi before transferring to JUCO. Plus sounds like they are looking for another DB regardless.

I obviously don't know your sources but I am hesitant to buy this one right now, hopefully I'm wrong!

• Mavric changed the title to CB Myles Slusher [Arkansas - Signed LOI]