OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

96 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

You have no way of knowing that.  It just fits your narrative.

I don’t have a narrative. The fact remains that Dewitt has been non existent on the trail. And I will give him a pass for this past year due to the health issues. But even before that he hasn’t been good. 

8 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

The part that is false is you saying Dewitt has no part in recruiting him. Dewitt is heavy into his recruitment. Also, Dewitt was heavy info Benharts recruitment. 

Please show me the quote of mine that says that

7 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

Not saying it’s 100% accurate or the end all but 24/7 does show Dewitt as his primary recruiter

Rivals doesn’t show him at all. Again I’m not saying he isnt involved. All I said was that Frost was the lead guy. Which is well documented and @Mavric has noted this as well in this thread.

14 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

To think a kid does not go to a school because of their position coach is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. If they didn’t like them or respect them they would go somewhere else. 

edit - we will agree to disagree on this topic. So let’s just end it. I don’t want to ruin this thread with this. Let’s all hope this leads to a commitment and we all can agree that is needed in the worst way.

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

You don't waste your only in-home visit for the week - especially when there are only two weeks - by sending one guy to visit the #1 recruit on your board at probably the #1 position of need if that coach isn't doing a very good job recruiting that guy.  

That’s not something I thought of.  Wow.

6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

You don't waste your only in-home visit for the week - especially when there are only two weeks - by sending one guy to visit the #1 recruit on your board at probably the #1 position of need if that coach isn't doing a very good job recruiting that guy.  

Amen 

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]