OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

96 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

Fleck seems like the kind of guy who talks a lot of sh!t then gets into a fight and all he tries to do is go for cheap shots below the belt.. Frost would embarrass him

No, he's like a lot of my friends back in college. Talk s#!t, get some dude pissed off, then somehow disappear and leave me to deal with it. Fleck wouldn't even participate.

4 hours ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

Fleck seems like the kind of guy who talks a lot of sh!t then gets into a fight and all he tries to do is go for cheap shots below the belt.. Frost would embarrass him

I dont like Fleck.. He is basically a walking sound machine but that being said, I have come to respect the guy. 

He strikes me as the guy that probably lets his salesy side get in the way a bit, but I think he does things the right way mostly. 

I dont think he would be throwing cheap shots, but I also think he would be the type that talks a lot, doesnt do well in the fight and yet STILL talks.

Still interested to see if he leaves MN in a couple years and all this talk of family and building something is proven to be BS.

4 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I dont think he would be throwing cheap shots, but I also think he would be the type that talks a lot, doesnt do well in the fight and yet STILL talks.

Too funny...

Watched UFC 245 this past weekend. Three titles on the line, all good fights.

One dude's entire schtick is basically being an obnoxious, aggressive version of Fleck. Talked a bunch of sh#t about how the Champ sucked and he was coming for his belt.

Proceeded to get called for an iffy low blow and later a swipe at the eye of the Champ, en route to getting his face busted up, his jaw broken and rocked and knocked absolutely TF out in the final round.

Proceeded to sprint out of the arena when he regained his bearings and take the Twitter to blame it on the "fake ref."

Remind you of anybody? Lol

32 minutes ago, HuskerPwr said:

Interesting. Fleck embarrassed Frost on the field this year and the Gophers have 10 wins this season with their easy schedule while we have 5 with ours. I think he’s proven himself. We’re still waiting for our proof.

Did you forget that Frost embarrassed Mr. Fleck year prior?  Or does that not count in your method of proof? 

• Plus1 3
12 minutes ago, PlzCoolerMe said:

Did you forget that Frost embarrassed Mr. Fleck year prior?  Or does that not count in your method of proof? 

No, I didn’t forget. But it certainly doesn’t indicate that we’re trending in the right direction, does it? Fleck, on the other hand, was embarrassed, made changes, and turned a corner. Look, I’m behind Frost but we bobbled our “easy” schedule and now we’ve got a tough road ahead. I doubted Fleck and he’s definitely eccentric but I think he’s doing a good job.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]