OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

96 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Super Fleck must have swooped in. Wife in one hand, boat oar in the other.

Believe it is Wisconsin.  Evan Flood also updated that Wisconsin fans may want to tune in to his recruitment tomorrow as Wisconsin isn't out of it. 

11 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Too funny...

Watched UFC 245 this past weekend. Three titles on the line, all good fights.

One dude's entire schtick is basically being an obnoxious, aggressive version of Fleck. Talked a bunch of sh#t about how the Champ sucked and he was coming for his belt.

Proceeded to get called for an iffy low blow and later a swipe at the eye of the Champ, en route to getting his face busted up, his jaw broken and rocked and knocked absolutely TF out in the final round.

Proceeded to sprint out of the arena when he regained his bearings and take the Twitter to blame it on the "fake ref."

Remind you of anybody? Lol

Well, it was this guy lol

Colby_Covington_President_Donald_Trump.0.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, ArkanSkers said:

Soooo anyone read any wiscy/minn boards? Are they thinking they’re getting him? I’m calling in sick tomorrow lol

1 minute ago, PasstheDamnBallGuy said:

Well if they both think that then at least one of them is wrong.

I haven't seen anyone guessing Minnesota outside of this board. I think it's us or Wisconsin.

I am not saying I know what is completely going on here, but there is someone (Ryan Burns) on a gopher site claiming that Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Minn being full and that leaves Kaden going to Oregon State.

Now in recruiting ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, but I am calling BS on that. I feel that either Kaden's camp is messing with everyone or official recruiting analysts are troll jobbing Nebraska. 

2 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

I am not saying I know what is completely going on here, but there is someone (Ryan Burns) on a gopher site claiming that Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Minn being full and that leaves Kaden going to Oregon State.

Now in recruiting ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, but I am calling BS on that. I feel that either Kaden's camp is messing with everyone or official recruiting analysts are troll jobbing Nebraska. 

There is no way in hell we turn Kaden Johnson down. 

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]