OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

96 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

50 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

I think this is a case of some Minny people being sour and trying to start stuff. Just look at Johnson's recruitment. The only school every talked about is Nebraska

34 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

They probably get tired of all their good players leave the state and play elsewhere!

Yeah, they're doing the whole "obviously we cooled on him" and "his film really isn't that impressive" bit on their forums. Which we do too, it's just always funny to see.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Yeah, they're doing the whole "obviously we cooled on him" and "his film really isn't that impressive" bit on their forums. Which we do too, it's just always funny to see.

When was the last time our coaches "cooled" on a 4*.   Didnt know we were Alabama now.  If they think their coaches cooled then they are out of their minds.  

• Plus1 2

Schaefer has put an infamous response by him in the Kaden Johnson thread and it's "Crootin", which judging from the responses by the board members would indicate that something went against Nebraska here. Nothing has been confirmed by anyone, but the members there are freaking out.

Some members are, others are just trying to get him to spill.

4 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Schaefer has put an infamous response by him in the Kaden Johnson thread and it's "Crootin", which judging from the responses by the board members would indicate that something went against Nebraska here. Nothing has been confirmed by anyone, but the members there are freaking out.

I hope this isn't true... We need OLB talent badly and I don't know if I can handle losing another OLB (Jean-Baptiste) on signing day to an in conference foe.. Please sign with us Kaden!!!!

10 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

I hope this isn't true... We need OLB talent badly and I don't know if I can handle losing another OLB (Jean-Baptiste) on signing day to an in conference foe.. Please sign with us Kaden!!!!

I just don't get the impression that he's going elsewhere. This staff would pick up on it after that visit, and with the information that came out after his visit, I don't buy it. 

What makes this staff really good recruiters is their reads on people and players. I don't think they will be blindsided a whole lot. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

The last hour has been awfully quiet. Mostly people going back and forth on this situation. I imagine this is a time where analysts are getting some detailed info. Anyway, I will update once something worth mentioning comes out. 

Please don’t bring negative news. Please don’t bring negative news. Please don’t bring negative news. :cop:

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]