OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

96 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

what?

The guy who said neither Nebraska, Wisconsin or Minnesota has room for Johnson.   It makes no sense.  I’m sure boat rower would find some way to make room with his 15 3 star recruits for the best player in the state .... I don’t think Kaden is coming here any longer but neither Minnesota or Wisconsin finding a spot is out there man 

1 minute ago, dubsker said:

The guy who said neither Nebraska, Wisconsin or Minnesota has room for Johnson.   It makes no sense.  I’m sure boat rower would find some way to make room with his 15 3 star recruits for the best player in the state .... I don’t think Kaden is coming here any longer but neither Minnesota or Wisconsin finding a spot is out there man 

Oh my bad, had a long day. None of this makes sense. Schaefer just gave some incredibly vague explanation about it. Alluded to the space issue and Nebraska possibly loading up in case he doesn't sign, but that Kaden ultimately chose not to go to Nebraska over going to Wisconsin. Unless Nebraska sees much more upside in Jimari Butler than Kaden, I do not think Frost will go down without a fight. 

5 minutes ago, CAHusker said:

You guys are killing me.  If he goes somewhere else, that blows, but we have a great class and 2-4 star linebackers that redshirted.  Get a couple more 4 star receivers, a DE arm maybe a surprise guy and let’s roll.  

The key is OLB. Which was our worst position. We have been recruiting ILB very well so hats off to Ruud. But..can you say the same about OLB without KJ? Butler is pretty decent. Cooper is okay. But heck Aho was probably gonna be out of this class if Kaden signs. 

However.. this class is still gonna be loaded compared to other years!

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Oh my bad, had a long day. None of this makes sense. Schaefer just gave some incredibly vague explanation about it. Alluded to the space issue and Nebraska possibly loading up in case he doesn't sign, but that Kaden ultimately chose not to go to Nebraska over going to Wisconsin. Unless Nebraska sees much more upside in Jimari Butler than Kaden, I do not think Frost will go down without a fight. 

You’re good bro.  I thought I was clear from context but I was not.   Any chance he winds up with sparty?  They got a late visit in 

5 minutes ago, Decked said:

The key is OLB. Which was our worst position. We have been recruiting ILB very well so hats off to Ruud. But..can you say the same about OLB without KJ? Butler is pretty decent. Cooper is okay. But heck Aho was probably gonna be out of this class if Kaden signs. 

I have watched exactly zero of this kid's film but even in their celebration, some Wisconsin board people are questioning his rating. Is there something I'm missing? They seem more happy to pull a second one like Reed from us than they are of the player himself.

1 minute ago, Decked said:

I totally understand the need, the post was more  aimed at making everyone feel better about the situation, and try not to get so caught up in the insanity.  With that being said, he better f#&%ing sign!  :)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Schaefer is saying those in the Nebraska camp were not happy with how Kaden was going about this leading up to tomorrow and something happened today that led to him no longer being in this class.

Yikes...I know things like this get emotional but drama like this happens. It must have been really bad because you don’t wanna miss a player like this and play against him for 3-4 years. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]