OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

96 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Because he's overrated ; )

Yeah I said it. He's a better TE.

Someone said that not too long ago, may have been you, and I thought they were crazy. Went and watched his highlights and he looks like a better TE than OLB. 

Also, agree with you on Jimari’s upside. I think he could be that pass rusher we’ve been missing for so long. Excited about this class for sure.

As I said earlier, like Kaden but if we miss out, having Butler and Greene are massive additions to the LB group

• Plus1 1
Just now, Red Five said:

All I have heard the last couple months was that he was supposedly the #1 guy on our board.  And then after a little drama we just say "we're good" and pass? Something doesn't add up.

He said he was N on Saturday then has been flakey and rubbed staff wrong way. Rumor has it Alante Brown is N instead. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

12 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

He said he was N on Saturday then has been flakey and rubbed staff wrong way. Rumor has it Alante Brown is N instead. 

So just because he was “flakey” you turn away the #1 guy on your board?  A LOT must have happened for us to tell him “no thanks”.  I mean this is the same staff that chased MoWa to who knows where to get him 2 years ago.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

So just because he was “flakey” you turn away the #1 guy on your board?  A LOT must have happened for us to tell him “no thanks”.  I mean this is the same staff that chased MoWa to who knows where to get him 2 years ago.

It could've potentially led to missing out on two other OLBs. More could've been said where Scott felt pretty slighted and that Kaden wasn't truly all N. I don't think Scott wants to bring guys in who are like that. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]