OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

96 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

This recruitment has been interesting all along. I still get the feeling he wanted a better option to open up and kept things open until the end. When nothing came he had to decide. 

Bummed we didn't get him.  But, he did get the "better option" in Wisky.  So, he does win.  Wisky will have a another great LB class for us to try to hang with and not get blown out.  This ... is the reality we face until we see different on the field.

We got Greene and Blaise G. That’s freaking awesome! Add in the other LBs and I think we have a pretty amazing class! This kid would have been a nice addition, but we got our cake and we got to eat it too. GBR! Most importantly these kids didn’t waiver the way KJ did. They want to be a apart of this program and that is exciting! 

• Plus1 3

56 minutes ago, Red Five said:

That's the Nebraska side of the story.   We'll see if a Johnson/Wisconsin side comes to light today.

Someone needs to tally all of the guys Frost does this with. Last year, Wandale, but he came back. This year, Johnson. In all seriousness, if the guys that are on board ever question how much Frost and Co. want them, just look at how easy it is for them to bounce on those not serious about the program, regardless of rating. Good on them

1 hour ago, BigRedN said:

When was the last in-home with Wisconsin? If memory serves me correct, he “committed” to Wisky before coming here over the weekend. But the “insiders” said he committed to us while on his official.

I know it's popular to say that certain recruits are overrated when they commit elsewhere, but if I didn't know his ranking and just saw the tape I would never think he was a .93 composite. No expert by any means, but doesn't look that fast nor explosive. Butler and especially Greene look much more dynamic on film to me.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, H2h said:

I know it's popular to say that certain recruits are overrated when they commit elsewhere, but if I didn't know his ranking and just saw the tape I would never think he was a .93 composite. No expert by any means, but doesn't look that fast nor explosive. Butler and especially Greene look much more dynamic on film to me.

Regardless of what he is, we are a player away from getting our ideal signing day given the options. Hopefully we picked up enough pieces in this class and in surrounding years so he has little to no impact on our future games.

• Plus1 1