OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

96 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Just feels like one we are on his timeline but not really a part of the final discussion. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Kind of seems like no one really has a feel on where he's leaning. There is one CB each for Minnesota and Wisconsin both from their own insiders. The lead expert is undecided. Hopefully the atmosphere and everything swung him our way this weekend.

Family was along for the visit.  Said he felt "crazy love" and the visit was "amazing".

Was able to stay around until this morning and spend some more time with coaches.  Got to watch practice.

Said he hasn't narrowed his list but listed Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Vanderbilt, LSU, Tennessee, Michigan State and Oregon State as contenders.  Set to visit Oregon State on October 12.

• Plus1 4

37 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

This is probably the only thing I hold against Kaden.  I just don't see why he would even take a visit here [with his other offers].

I don't know that we need to hold anything against kids for visiting an odd school. Trent Bray is one of the few coaches from the Riley era that people say good things about, he's back at Oregon State.

56 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

I don't know that we need to hold anything against kids for visiting an odd school. Trent Bray is one of the few coaches from the Riley era that people say good things about, he's back at Oregon State.

It's humor ya know.  The only thing I hold against you is that you are from Wisconsin.  

See what I did thar!

• Haha 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]