OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

96 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

I think The staff has done well at OLB? Nelson is a stud. Caleb Tannor was a huge get. I think Gunnerson is a good get also. 

Agree. I don't feel we're completely empty handed at OLB. Several kids that can grow into something if given the time, like Gunnerson and Nelson. Just haven't had many highly rated kids say yes to Frost and co. OLB is arguably the most difficult position to recruit on this team, if you look at star rankings. Put some success behind this squad and the higher rated ones will have to think twice about saying no to NU.

1 hour ago, Snowbird said:

I think The staff has done well at OLB? Nelson is a stud. Caleb Tannor was a huge get. I think Gunnerson is a good get also. 

I agree with you and Tree. I'm mostly happy with what we've done in 2.25 cycles, but I want to continue improving. 

Tannor = Imagine how loud the "can't recruit OLB" crowd would be if we didn't get him. 

Nelson = He was N no matter who the staff was. 

Gunnerson = I'm on record for how high I am on this kid. But you can't just get one a year. 

18 hours ago, FaithfulHusker said:

Is going to take his official to Nebraska and Penn State after the dead period. Penn state hasn't offered yet, so that's interesting. 

This guy has to be at the top of the board for remaining targets.

Did he release any possible dates for either official visit? 

15 hours ago, Snowbird said:

I feel this is the best set of LBs we have had in quite some time once these young kids get some experience. We've already improved from David Santos, Trevor Roach, Chris Weber, Marcus Newby etc... LB has been a major problem for a while IMO

• Fire 1
2 hours ago, bugeater17 said:

This guy has to be at the top of the board for remaining targets.

Did he release any possible dates for either official visit? 

All he said in the rivals article that he wants to visit  Nebraska when the dead period is over . According to NCSA sports the dead period will end July 24! So I would imagine 26-28 he would visit!:cheers

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

Wisconsin was thought to be the clear leader and they were apparently pressuring him to commit, saying they wouldn't hold a spot for him.

But he appears to be looking to take another OV at the end of the month.  Nebraska, Michigan State and Penn State thought to be possibilities.

• Plus1 1
13 hours ago, Mavric said:

Wisconsin was thought to be the clear leader and they were apparently pressuring him to commit, saying they wouldn't hold a spot for him.

But he appears to be looking to take another OV at the end of the month.  Nebraska, Michigan State and Penn State thought to be possibilities.

Good for him. Bet he's better than who Wisconsin would try to replace him with

14 hours ago, Mavric said:

Maybe I'm weird, but my reaction to "we won't hold a spot for you" is I guess you don't want me that bad then. Or I just don't respond to threats well. Good for him sticking to his guns to make the decision he feels is right after gather all the information. 

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Kaden Johnson [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]