Trumping up a war?

2 hours ago, Redux said:

Was this a question when Obama and Bush led us into combat or nah?

Yeah dude. It got brought up all the time when we were in highschool that Bush could draft us, but that the rich kids wouldn't go. Ever hear that song by System of a Down??? Obama never started a new conflict in a new theater as I recall...

• Plus1 2
16 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Yeah dude. It got brought up all the time when we were in highschool that Bush could draft us, but that the rich kids wouldn't go. Ever hear that song by System of a Down??? Obama never started a new conflict in a new theater as I recall...

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE POOR!? 

I was supposed to go to a free SOAD concert in 2001 but more than double the expected crowd showed up and they couldn't play and there was a riot with helicopters.

https://www.kerrang.com/features/remembering-the-time-system-of-a-down-incited-a-riot-right-on-the-cusp-of-superstardom/

Around 150 police officers were summoned to the scene – some mounted on horseback and many S.W.A.T. trained in full riot gear. Shockingly, a crowd of thousands expecting to enjoy some anti-authoritarian anthems did not respond positively. Store and car windows were smashed indiscriminately. Like some nightmare version of the jacka$$ TV show, dozens of porta-potties were upturned. Property damages at the venue and across the surrounding area were estimated at around $30,000. Six arrests were made.