Huskerboard Fantasy Football 2018

Fantasy Football  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

I'm glad I'm likely going to win this week. I got smoked in pretty much every other league.

Good for you if you have Mahomes or Big Ben this week. It's pretty dang hard to lose when your QB drops 40+.

Took Mahommes in all of my leagues this year as a flyer because I knew the chiefs D would be awful this year. Definitely didn't expect this kind of production. Doesn't hurt matters when I also have Tyreek in 2 of the 3 leagues to pair with him. 

17 minutes ago, wiuhusker said:

Took Mahommes in all of my leagues this year as a flyer because I knew the chiefs D would be awful this year. Definitely didn't expect this kind of production. Doesn't hurt matters when I also have Tyreek in 2 of the 3 leagues to pair with him. 

Ya, didnt help that I lost faith in Matty Ice and started Keenum.

I will need some big time luck tonight to catch you.

8 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

I'm glad I'm likely going to win this week. I got smoked in pretty much every other league.

Good for you if you have Mahomes or Big Ben this week. It's pretty dang hard to lose when your QB drops 40+.

I have Mahomes and Rodgers on the same team in another league. Have no idea what to do. I really wish it was in my league where we have a Flex QB position. 

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

I have Mahomes and Rodgers on the same team in another league. Have no idea what to do. I really wish it was in my league where we have a Flex QB position. 

I'd trade either one. Rodgers is definitely safer but you've got to stomach some short-term anxiety with the knee. 

I bet you could get a boatload for Mahomes right now.

In a Superflex league that'd be ridiculous.