OT Matthew Anderson [Nebraska- Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

26 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Anderson commit?

• Nebraska
    • Louisiana Tech
    • Western Kentucky

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, Vince R. said:

I certainly don’t see us going undefeated, but I have decent expectations. With coaching changes, the good ones, turn around a program quickly. It’s noticeable from the jump. Nebraska has the kind of roster where that shows. I see a team like Purdue. An attitude change alone made them tough to play. Look at Iowa state. Bo turned Nebraska around in one year, then took the next step in year two. Even Riley he a decent team in year two. If frost is worth everything we believe he is, I won’t be surprised to see Nebraska looking really good towards the end of this year when guys are really comfortable. 

That was such a good post until there. That team was actually out gained in terms of ypp! The 2015 team was actually a little better than the record, 2016 a little worse. Neither fits the point.

But, yes, history strongly suggests a big and quick turnaround if Frost is going to indeed get the job done.  

2 hours ago, brophog said:

That was such a good post until there. That team was actually out gained in terms of ypp! The 2015 team was actually a little better than the record, 2016 a little worse. Neither fits the point.

But, yes, history strongly suggests a big and quick turnaround if Frost is going to indeed get the job done.  

Record wise, I believe he is talking

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, brophog said:

It is still a good post! You have to believe me.

As Scotty mentioned, I was referring to the record. That team gave up after the delating lost in Madison. Had they won, that year is much different. 

• Mavric changed the title to OT Matthew Anderson [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic

Nebraska

Mavric,The Murphinator,HS_Coach_C,Treand3,seaofred92,yort2000,Husker from Kansas,obert1,HuskermanMike,sho,Young Grand Island Husker,Chadhusker,Minnesota_husker,SouthLincolnHusker,LumberJackSker,Dilly Dilly,ADS,Husker_luver,Throw Dem Bones,swmohusker,Wunderkind,Vince R.,Touchdown Tommie,Edison's Enemy,Decked

• Plus1 1

I prefer a kid who is 250 than 350. A kid that is 250 has all the room in the world to put on good weight. Duval has proven this to be no issue. He will most likely graduate around 265-270 and I would assume a redshirt year would leave him around 300. That weight is going to be much better proportioned than coming in over weight and having to lose it then add it back on. 

• Plus1 6
  • Mavric changed the title to OT Matthew Anderson [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic
  • Mavric pinned this topic