QB Logan Smothers

HuskerBoard Predictor  

34 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Smothers commit?

• Nebraska
    • Southern Mississippi
    • UAB

This poll is closed to new votes

• Mavric changed the title to QB Logan Smothers [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic

36 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Here comes the buzz kill:P  Is there a reason he doesnt have any better offers? Coming later down the road?

It’s still very early in the qb cycle for evaluations. His stock will go up. His sophomore stats are pretty ridiculous. Hes rated the #8 Dual threat on Rivals so he’s obviously pretty damn talented. 

• Plus1 1

His HUDL highlights look awesome.  One thing I notice on some players highlights is a lot of them come when playing against a few presumably weak teams but not his.  Kid has some wheels and his passing mechanics to my untrained eyes looks good.  I also like that he's not switching to QB later in HS and still has 2 more seasons to improve and gain experience.  Smart kid too so Frost probably believes he can think fast.

Just now, 4skers89 said:

His HUDL highlights look awesome.  One thing I notice on some players highlights is a lot of them come when playing against a few presumably weak teams but not his.  Kid has some wheels and his passing mechanics to my untrained eyes looks good.  I also like that he's not switching to QB later in HS and still has 2 more seasons to improve and gain experience.  Smart kid too so Frost probably believes he can think fast.

Ran a 4.48 at Ohio Stat camp this summer.....he is going to be a Jr in HS in a month....holy wheels 

5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Tanner Lee may not be able to run a 4.48 for 30 yards. Definitely like going back to dual threat QB’s. 

It isnt often I could outrun a Nebraska QB but Tanner I could outrun lol 

Just now, 4skers89 said:

I saw that... and no offer from OSU... I want to see who they took over Logan.

A 4 star dual threat, I think we got a steal here. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Logan Smothers