Mavric

C Carson Lee [Colorado Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Carson Lee

Hometown: Englewood, Colorado

School: Cherry Creek

Position: Center

Height: 6-4

Weight: 300

40 Time

Offers: Iowa State, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Washington State

Visits: 6/2/18; 9/29/18 vs. Purdue

Twitter

247 Composite: #664 Overall; #27 OG; .8427; :star:star:star 

Rivals: #21 OG; :star:star:star 
247: #25 OG; :star:star:star 
ESPN: 

Hudl

Liked his visit.

Planning to visit Oklahoma State and Colorado this summer.  Planning to visit here again for the Colorado game.

• Plus1 2

The picture with the #75 of Carson on him appear to show him with a fairly high body fat.  Anyone come across and info on his strength and ability to leverage and his blocking technique?  As with quite a few of these 3* type kids ... getting into a really good strength and conditioning program will really help.  It's obvious with his offers that he has plenty of potential. 

• Plus1 2

Put up a picture with us and 8 other teams per the Twitter machine. I assume a top 9.

• Plus1 2

Family has been Colorado fans but his dad played at Wyoming.  Said he hasn't really had a favorite team.

Visited Colorado and Oklahoma State this summer in addition to his Nebraska visit.

Visiting here for the Colorado game along with Michael Lynn

• Plus1 2

Cherry Creek is a real good program and they are televised quite a bit here in Colorado.

Everything seems to point to us as the slight leader currently. Would be nice to get Lee and the two 4-star tackles next year.

Impressed with his Michigan visit.  Said he's going to have to visit there again.

Visiting here this weekend and Colorado next weekend.

Liked his visit.  Impressed with the fans.

No other visits planned for now.  Said he's coming back to Nebraska for Spring Game/Junior Days.

• Plus1 2

I’m shocked..

Tons of time until he signs. Wouldn’t be surprised if he pulls a “Wandale” and flips once we smack the f*#k out of Colorado this year. 

Our players haven’t forgotten how they intentionally hurt AMart. There’s gonna be blood to pay and I fully expect us to start the C-U Later chants mid second quarter as their home crowd starts to leave

• Eyeroll 1

On 2/3/2019 at 12:07 PM, Throw Dem Bones said:

I’m shocked..

Tons of time until he signs. Wouldn’t be surprised if he pulls a “Wandale” and flips once we smack the f*#k out of Colorado this year. 

Our players haven’t forgotten how they intentionally hurt AMart. There’s gonna be blood to pay and I fully expect us to start the C-U Later chants mid second quarter as their home crowd starts to leave

Lighten up, Francis

• Plus1 2