JUCO DT Tony Fair [UAB Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, swmohusker said:

Not sure he has to lose any weight.  This kid can move well for his size.  I am sure if he comes here duval can redistribute it a bit, but I like a 330 pound nose that is quick off the ball

I think with the pace of our practices, and the offense he will be practicing against Mon-Thurs, he will naturally lose 10lbs. Duval will get him down to about 315.  

• Plus1 2
Just now, Vince R. said:

I think with the pace of our practices, and the offense he will be practicing against Mon-Thurs, he will naturally lose 10lbs. Duval will get him down to about 315. If he does commit, I will be really excited about his potential. 

Ucf had a 6'2 330 plus pound soph dt last year that practiced against that offense.  I think just bc we are tempo doesn't mean we don't want big body types inside.  I think if we land fair he can play at 330ish and be disruptive. 

• Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to JUCO DT Tony Fair [UAB Commit]
  • Huskerzoo pinned this topic
  • seaofred92 unpinned this topic