Mavric

JUCO DT Tony Fair [Nebraska Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

His family wants him to slow down his decision. Not sure how/if it will effect things. 247 guys still feel good. 

• Plus1 2

With the new Grad transfer (2 years same as Fair) I wonder how this will play out now. 

1 minute ago, Decked said:

With the new Grad transfer (2 years same as Fair) I wonder how this will play out now. 

I still think we need him, bad. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Warrior10 said:

I still think we need him, bad. 

Agreed. We need more of the bigger body types for that position. New grad transfer & Daniels are about the only two we have that fall under that category. 

• Plus1 1

On 5/25/2018 at 5:06 PM, ADS said:

Actually pretty impressive film.

He's quick.  Gets right after it.  I sure would like to seem him :bigredn:!  

• Plus1 1

As we should be. That position will still be really thin even if he signs with us. 

Pushed his decision back, possibly still this summer. Still very interested in Neb. OV planned for Colo game.  

• Plus1 2

Serious question for someone. This guy is a monster 330 pound defensive tackle. JUCO All American. How is the kid not even rated in 247 composite? 

• Plus1 2

All I know is this kid had 25 tackles in one game last year as a DT.....pretty damn incredible to get 98 tackles in 9 games. JUCO level or not he can play

• Plus1 3

22 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

That's a pretty silly question.  They only rate great, good and poor DT prospects.  This guy is just fair.

I see what you did there. 

24 minutes ago, ADS said:

Wiltfong husk CB

Not trashing on your post, but this is an example of why I’ve come to dislike the “CB” these days. It has little to nothing to do with prediction. Splitting hairs? Perhaps. A name change that fits whatever these recruiting gurus are predicting would minimalize this pet peeve I've developed, but that’s just my personal problem. 

Carry on.

Woohoo, we’re getting a recruit at a position of need!

15 hours ago, Savage Husker said:

Not trashing on your post, but this is an example of why I’ve come to dislike the “CB” these days. It has little to nothing to do with prediction. Splitting hairs? Perhaps. A name change that fits whatever these recruiting gurus are predicting would minimalize this pet peeve I've developed, but that’s just my personal problem. 

Carry on.

Woohoo, we’re getting a recruit at a position of need!

Maybe they should have a deadline for changing or locking in predictions that is retroactive to the commitment. Say, a week or so. Many times you see "predictions" flying in with a day (or a few hours) before a commitment. Not much of a prediction, if you hear about a commitment before it becomes public.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Well 2 more hours and it’s not morning anymore 

I'm assuming he's in Arizona, so it will only be 11am local time

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Well 2 more hours and it’s not morning anymore 

tenor.gif

18 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Maybe they should have a deadline for changing or locking in predictions that is retroactive to the commitment. Say, a week or so. Many times to see "predictions" flying in with a day (or a few hours) before a commitment. Not much of a prediction, if you hear about a commitment before it becomes public.

I think it shows you when they picked it...not sure if that factors into the persons "score" or if they even do that.

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

I think it shows you when they picked it...not sure if that factors into the persons "score" or if they even do that.

Yes, you get more "points" for having the correct prediction for a longer length of time. 

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

Image result for well we're waiting gif

He’s N.  You’re welcome.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

N.

Dang, you quick haha.

This man will be a good one for us. As Warrior said 25 tackles in a game is nothing to snooze at even at the JuCo level. We got our Nose Tackle for the class. 

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, ADS said:

He’s N.  You’re welcome.

The reason I put that is because 247 said he was committing in 1 hour as of 1pm CT. I guess it was wrong so yeah haha. 

I really like this roster management. Team this guy up with Daniels for two years while you groom the next bunch. 

Also allows you to keep Davisx2 at DE where they belong. 

Go get your HS kid now and let him live with Duval for two years. 

• Plus1 4

Nebraska

The Murphinator,seaofred92,HS_Coach_C,gorp512,Young Grand Island Husker,Wunderkind,LumberJackSker,swmohusker,runningblind,Chadhusker,Mavric,ADS,obert1,Warrior10,Hedley Lamarr,Husker from Kansas,Ziebol,Treand3,Throw Dem Bones,HuskermanMike,yort2000,husker_fan_from_sweden,SouthLincoln Husker,CMT1525,Sgt Red,sho,r06ue1,qchris1,huskersrule95,Atbone95,Minnesota_husker,huskered17,GSG,1HuskrFan,broganreynik,AZRaiderH8r,bugeater17,alwayshusking,Lonestar_Husker,Louie Valasek,Dilly Dilly,Decoy73,chamrocck,NUance,HuskerzFanatik,Vince R.

• Plus1 2

Anyone know if he is an early enrollee? Would be great to get him for both winter and summer conditioning. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Vince R. said:

Anyone know if he is an early enrollee? Would be great to get him for both winter and summer conditioning. 

He’ll be here in Jan 2019

• Plus1 5

NJCAA All-American last year after a 98-tackle performance in only nine games.

Planning to OV for the Colorado game.

Two-for-two guy after he graduates in December.

• Plus1 2

Don't get me wrong, I am glad we have Frost and co. But damn their social media gif game and presence is awful. Reminds me of Bo's staff in 2013 and 14.

4 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Don't get me wrong, I am glad we have Frost and co. But damn their social media gif game and presence is awful. Reminds me of Bo's staff in 2013 and 14.

Really? I think it’s rather hilarious. Better than the stupid Calibraska stuff from Riley’s staff. 

• Plus1 4

2 minutes ago, Decked said:

Really? I think it’s rather hilarious. Better than the stupid Calibraska stuff from Riley’s staff. 

I think it is funny sometimes, but they're very grainy and outdated in reference. I thought the one thing the prior staff did right was the marketing. They killed it and set the bar. 

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

I think it is funny sometimes, but they're very grainy and outdated in reference. I thought the one thing the prior staff did right was the marketing. They killed it and set the bar. 

latest?cb=20180325191605

• Plus1 7