JUCO DT Tony Fair [UAB Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Decked said:

I think with the elder Daniels coming in it kind of knocks the need for Fair down quite a bit. We now have more depth than anticipated. Snag the 4 star DT from Arizona and call it good. 

He was just offered yesterday wasn’t he?   I know they seem to snag late offers but I’m not sure where we exactly stand in his process.   I hope they have another trick up their sleeves.  This one just doesn’t make sense currently.  I’m sure more info will emerge.  

3 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Doesn't make sense to me either.  Bummed.

Hopefully all this is better for us but dang, this kid seemed to be a kid you could count on.

More will be revealed I'm sure.

It’s how the game works. We brought in Daniels, he isn’t a project he is proven so Fair becomes not needed as much. Also his elgibility is still up in the air. 

9 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

"When you commit to us, we commit to you."--Scott Frost

It seems that there are two possibilities here. One is there's more going on than we can see. The second is SF is ruthless when it comes to recruiting. We will see how this plays out. That said, we may not ever get the whole picture. 

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO DT Tony Fair [UAB Commit]