JUCO DT Tony Fair [UAB Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

I was thinking the same thing. Seems like he fell short this semester.

being a 2 for 2 with eligibility that means he had 5 semesters and two summers to get to the mid 60's in credit hours to get his Associates degree. He didnt take school seriously until it was late in the process. Especially if he was taking 23 credits in his final semester. That means between the other 4 semesters and 2 summers he only earned 40ish credits...I hope he is on the right track and understands the importance of school now. 

Just now, Waldo said:

Did he need 23 to graduate or be eligible at Nebraska? 

Based on how the "W" class was the same as the class right above it I am guessing he enrolled in both and whichever one he was doing worse in he dropped? It is still nuts to me that he had to take that many credits in a single semester. 

2 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Based on how the "W" class was the same as the class right above it I am guessing he enrolled in both and whichever one he was doing worse in he dropped? It is still nuts to me that he had to take that many credits in a single semester. 

There's also the possibility that classes were held on different schedules and he switched to one that was at a better time ?  Throwin' that out there.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

5 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

All I know is I went to a JUCO and never got to take classes like those....

I don’t see how he actually got a degree, but a liberal arts degree sounds a lot like general studies. Either way, I hope he continues to work hard In whatever he chooses to do. 

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO DT Tony Fair [UAB Commit]