JUCO DT Tony Fair [UAB Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Huskinator said:

There is a lot of speculation here. Things may come forward and they may not. We are simply not going to find our fom the Nebraska side. They can’t talk about it.  

If a noee gaurd of his size and ability doesn’t land at a good d1 school, we will know that there are other issues. 

giphy.gif

On 12/10/2018 at 11:17 AM, StPaulHusker said:

We just need NT's.  True NT's.  Don't care what grade they will be in.  

A roadblock NT is the core of a good 3-4, and we didn't have one this season, the best we could do was rotate to try to keep what we had fresh. Another offseason of improved S&C/nutrition and the addition of older Daniels should help significantly up-front. Do wonder what we'll do about 2020, hopefully younger Daniels will be ready to take a heavy rep load by then. 

3 hours ago, Danimal said:

A roadblock NT is the core of a good 3-4, and we didn't have one this season, the best we could do was rotate to try to keep what we had fresh. Another offseason of improved S&C/nutrition and the addition of older Daniels should help significantly up-front. Do wonder what we'll do about 2020, hopefully younger Daniels will be ready to take a heavy rep load by then. 

Daniels will for sure be ready then. It's really hard to be a rFR NT and play against B10 offensive lines. 

Full-time at Pima CC is 12 credit hours, so he was taking nearly double the amount of required classes his last semester there. My wild speculation is back in July when he committed, we made it clear he had to qualify in order to be here by Spring and he obviously was a long shot to make it even then.  

I mean ... I hope it works out well for him.

But his story was he was taking 23 credit hours this semester.  Assuming "W" is "Withdrew" and one class crossed out was not a passed class, that shows 17 credit hours this semester.  Which is still good.  But might not have been enough to meet some benchmark that is required.

21 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I mean ... I hope it works out well for him.

But his story was he was taking 23 credit hours this semester.  Assuming "W" is "Withdrew" and one class crossed out was not a passed class, that shows 17 credit hours this semester.  Which is still good.  But might not have been enough to meet some benchmark that is required.

I was thinking the same thing. Seems like he fell short this semester.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO DT Tony Fair [UAB Commit]