DT Nash Hutmacher

HuskerBoard Predictor  

77 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hutmacher commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 4/26/2019 at 6:34 PM, Scarlet Overkill said:

I’ve got no problem with dad pimping his kid, but I hope the kid can remain grounded through his accomplishments

Nash is super humble and a really good young man. His Dad is just proud of him, may not be everyone’s style but he’s just being supportive in the way he knows how.

• Plus1 8
  • Thanks 1

^^

i only follow this kid here so it’s not too much for me. I think his dad tweeting is fine. It’s a lot, but that’s their life:  sports, lifting, competitions, recruiting, etc. 

Have fun while it lasts because in about 5 yrs it’s all gone and he won’t be tweeting about his kid working finance or whatever. 

Also, he’s the number 1 wrestler in the nation. He should tweet that. I hope he comes here, even if he only plays a little or a lot or whatever, he’ll be a good example to  the other guys what dedication and hard work is in the weight room and doing stuff for the team. 

Gotta have work horses and kids who push. Also 500 mile radius, and stuff. 

On 4/26/2019 at 1:37 PM, Snowbird said:

I couldn't Imagine being this kids coach In high school. Can you imagine this dad In your ear?? Holy smokes 

Amen!

This guys dude is like that Big Baller Dad, they are both annoying.  

There was this annoying parent we had a few years back that would call/text/email about his kids FG's..."Coach, that FG my son hit was a 34 yarder, not a 33 yarder, can you make sure that gets changed in the stat book and could you contact the NSAA and let them know so that the official distance it correct, I will check back with you later to make sure it was changed.  #BigFootDad"

• Haha 2

Man it must suck having a parent who shows the world how proud he is of you.....he shows his accomplishments through social media, shows different lifts that he and his son do together etc. Good lord he is nothing like Lavar Ball. He loves his son and is excited for his accomplishments. I wouldnt mind having his dad in the weight room if I was the coach....

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Man it must suck having a parent who shows the world how proud he is of you.....he shows his accomplishments through social media, shows different lifts that he and his son do together etc. Good lord he is nothing like Lavar Ball. He loves his son and is excited for his accomplishments. I wouldnt mind having his dad in the weight room if I was the coach....

Do you not think that Ball loves his kids?  Do you not think he is proud of his son's accomplishments and excited for them?  How is Ball saying "I could beat MJ" all that different from this kids dad tweeting out "Gotta show the kid that the old man can still outlift him" videos.  

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Do you not think that Ball loves his kids?  Do you not think he is proud of his son's accomplishments and excited for them?  How is Ball saying "I could beat MJ" all that different from this kids dad tweeting out "Gotta show the kid that the old man can still outlift him" videos.  

Well one is true and one is not.  Nash's dad is also not looking to get on every TV outlet to spew nonsense or try to promote his new clothing brand.  If I want to avoid the Hutmachers, all I have to do is stop following him.  Ignoring the Balls has been much more difficult.

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, STL Husker said:

Well one is true and one is not.  Nash's dad is also not looking to get on every TV outlet to spew nonsense or try to promote his new clothing brand.  If I want to avoid the Hutmachers, all I have to do is stop following him.  Ignoring the Balls has been much more difficult.

I feel like you are not going to be buying any Big Baller Shoes????  

Look, both parents clearly want was is best for their kid and both are probably very loving and supportive.  But it is probably hard to argue that both are not a bit annoying at times.

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Well....for one he can actually out lift his son and did or does strongman competitions. I haven't seen Mr. Hutmacher go on ESPN and let everyone know he is the worlds strongest man and could out lift anyone in the world one on one. Both may be proud fathers but they are nothing alike. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Well....for one he can actually out lift his son and did or does strongman competitions. I haven't seen Mr. Hutmacher go on ESPN and let everyone know he is the worlds strongest man and could out lift anyone in the world one on one. Both may be proud fathers but they are nothing alike. 

They can be nothing alike and both still be annoying.  

At this point, his father appears to be one who would be very bothersome to a coaching staff.  However, it's possible that he's not.

College coaches are masters at dealing with parents like this.  I'm confident, if he comes to Nebraska, Frost will be able to handle things.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

It isn't like Ball forces his way onto ESPN...ESPN asks him on.

Do you really think that if Dad Hutmacher was invited on to ESPN that he would decline it?

• Mavric changed the title to DT Nash Hutmacher