DT Nash Hutmacher

HuskerBoard Predictor  

77 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hutmacher commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Pedro G said:

Not saying this is not true. I see the Crystal Ball favors N. Since I am not a subscriber there, I cannot see Fong’s prediction. But I also will consider the possibility that 247 is not as current and doesn’t know as much as the source from the other board. We will see.  

Fong has him N

2 hours ago, Vizsla1 said:

Another board, where I am a member, has a post from an "person" close to his family stating he will be picking Wisconsin... I sat next to them at a Nebraska game in the fall...his family and friends seemed to enjoy their visit here a lot.

One of my groomsmen lives in Pierre and his roommate is friends with the family.  Wisconsin isn't what he's been hearing. 

He relayed that Frost told Nash he is the #2 prospect on the board,  #1 being Turner. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
45 minutes ago, runningblind said:

One of my groomsmen lives in Pierre and his roommate is friends with the family.  Wisconsin isn't what he's been hearing. 

He relayed that Frost told Nash he is the #2 prospect on the board,  #1 being Turner. 

That would be a weird thing for a coach to tell a prospect.  Why not just say you are the number 1 DL in this class.   

9 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Facts are facts. Rather have the coaches be honest the whole way, that's how actual relationships are built.

So do they tell each of them where they are rated in the board???  

Hey we really like you and you are the top rb and the 18th overall prospect on the board.   Just doesn’t sound right.  

Just now, Ziebol said:

They can tell him he’s the next coming of Suh for all I care, just get the damn kid here. 

This I can get behind

12 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Hey we really like you and you are the top rb and the 18th overall prospect on the board.   Just doesn’t sound right.  

This I can get behind

You can just not say where they are ranked without lying to the kid.  But kids can tell when you are blowing smoke.  Some like it, but I get the feeling the type we are after don't. 

I just relayed what Nash said Frost told him. You can do what you like when you're HC.

56 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

2019: We love all of you! You're all number one on our board! You're all the next Heisman winner, even if you play OT - we'll have you win the Outland, Lombardi, Walker, and Heisman in the same year! Our program will never be the same if you come here, and you'll start on Day -1!

• Haha 1
  • Mavric changed the title to DT Nash Hutmacher