DT Nash Hutmacher

HuskerBoard Predictor  

77 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hutmacher commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Liked his visit - spent a lot of time with Dawson and Frost.  Ran into the Farniok brothers though he doesn't really know them.

No offer from Iowa after his visit there.  Nebraska, Wisconsin and Iowa State are his most interested offers right now.

Likely visiting for a couple games this fall.

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, Xmas32 said:

Would love to see this kid N regardless of sport.  

He had an epic match against Nick Casperson last year (Casperson was a national top 10 195 lber) in the SD Class A wrestling finals.  That was a treat to watch.

Agreed. You must be a SODAK dude too

7 hours ago, ScottyIce said:

Agreed. You must be a SODAK dude too

Actually, not a SD guy (definitely a fair assumption tho). I've spent the majority of my life here in NE.  I'm just a huge wrestling fan.  IIRC, one of the guys who is really big into Nebraska high school wrestling and active on Twitter posted the Trackwrestling or YouTube link and I gave it a couple watches.  Casperson gave him all he could handle but Hutmacher just kinda wore him down at the end and got a late takedown.

48 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Actually, not a SD guy (definitely a fair assumption tho). I've spent the majority of my life here in NE.  I'm just a huge wrestling fan.  IIRC, one of the guys who is really big into Nebraska high school wrestling and active on Twitter posted the Trackwrestling or YouTube link and I gave it a couple watches.  Casperson gave him all he could handle but Hutmacher just kinda wore him down at the end and got a late takedown.

Yeah, was definitely the greatest HS match in SD in recent history.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

On 5/31/2018 at 6:49 PM, Dilly Dilly said:

Danged dyslexia has me thinking his name is Nutmasher.

On 5/31/2018 at 7:03 PM, HS_Coach_C said:

I would expect him to go to A&M then...

12 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

I mean no disrespect and I hope some grace can be extended for humor sake ...

When I think of this guy I change his name from Hutmacher to Nutmasher ... because he really is a mauler and know he will help restore the order.  So, with all due respect ... here is what his name looks like in my mind ...

:bigredn: utmasher!!  

I hope so.  Again, hope this does no harm or shows no disrespect.  That is not the intent. 

You're not the only one

• Mavric changed the title to DT Nash Hutmacher