DT Nash Hutmacher

HuskerBoard Predictor  

77 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hutmacher commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

You know these coaches can't wait for these kids to sign so that they don't have to pretend like they are excited to do this s#!t when they could be doing ANYTHING ELSE.

Sarcasm?

I'd be willing to bet at least Frost and Chinander legitimately enjoyed this one.

Edit: In general I agree most coaches hate sucking up to recruits, but in this case it's more in their element.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 2
Just now, HS_Coach_C said:

Sarcasm?

I'd be willing to bet at least Frost and Chinander legitimately enjoyed this one.

I get they like fishing/hunting...but don't you think, given the choice, that they would rather be doing it with their friends, not some HS kid and his family.  

You know what I mean.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I get they like fishing/hunting...but don't you think, given the choice, that they would rather be doing it with their friends, not some HS kid and his family.  

You know what I mean.

Agreed, and I just edited my post as well. Part of the job, but you're right, not usually a fun part.

• Fire 1

10 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

I look at it like this.

Frost is a CEO.  He's scouting talent to bring to build his company with the culture, workers, team environment, morals, ethics and gumption that he thinks will make the company great again.

He's enjoying himself on this one because he's with a potential worker for his company that he relates to, believes in, and thinks can move the company forward.

Given the choice, I think he'd be doing EXACTLY what he's doing.

So...you think out of all the things he could be doing...this was the first thing on the list?

• Mavric changed the title to DT Nash Hutmacher