DT Nash Hutmacher

HuskerBoard Predictor  

77 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hutmacher commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Will definitely be interesting how this plays out. Maybe the coaches can get Farmer to talk with him about what he did with the football and wrestling programs? I know Farmer never competed, but being able to stay connected to the sport and stay in great shape seemed to work out pretty well for him.

Has he said he is only interested in football at the next level?

26 minutes ago, Touchdown Tommie said:

Will definitely be interesting how this plays out. Maybe the coaches can get Farmer to talk with him about what he did with the football and wrestling programs? I know Farmer never competed, but being able to stay connected to the sport and stay in great shape seemed to work out pretty well for him.

Has he said he is only interested in football at the next level?

I think the challenge with wrestling is he would need to cut to 285 to compete and I would imagine he'll be in the 310+ range for the duration of his career so trying to do both sports would be really difficult as opposed to say the Davis twins with track.  You do make an interesting point about Farmer that is pretty interesting.

• Mavric changed the title to DT Nash Hutmacher