DT Nash Hutmacher

HuskerBoard Predictor  

77 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hutmacher commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

33 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

How do you guys think he stacks up to our other DL  recruits? Watching his film  he looks slow to me.

I want him and Sekona, Nash can slide to DE in the 3-4. He has all the strength and leverage you could ever ask for from a high school kid...heck from most college kids

19 hours ago, Vince R. said:

I would put him at either guard position. He has offensive line written all over him. I do not see much there as a Nose. 

In the video I saw, he was unmovable and most times took up 2-3 blockers and still got through to make a tackle or put some serious heat on the QB.  That speaks NT to me! That's not to say he couldn't play guard though.

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, MNBigRedNorth said:

In the video I saw, he was unmovable and most times took up 2-3 blockers and still got through to make a tackle or put some serious heat on the QB.  That speaks NT to me! That's not to say he couldn't play guard though.

I see the same thing but you have to project with him. How does his physical tools translate at the next level?

He is big and strong, but he's not explosive. That is what makes me hesitant. 

I don't think he's a bad prospect. I think he could be an All American Olineman and would love him on that side of the ball. An Oline with elite wrestlers on it would be insane.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, Vince R. said:

I see the same thing but you have to project with him. How does his physical tools translate at the next level?

He is big and strong, but he's not explosive. That is what makes me hesitant. 

I don't think he's a bad prospect. I think he could be an All American Olineman and would love him on that side of the ball. An Oline with elite wrestlers on it would be insane.

I think I have to agree with you. I see a pretty good interior O line prospect, but I am just not sold slotting him on the D line. 

Composite has slipped to .87/upper-mid 3 star.

37 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I think I have to agree with you. I see a pretty good interior O line prospect, but I am just not sold slotting him on the D line. 

Composite has slipped to .87/upper-mid 3 star.

Well you think the coaches are wrong?  I will side coaches.  I trust they know what they want.  Get him here first.  

• Mavric changed the title to DT Nash Hutmacher