DT Nash Hutmacher

HuskerBoard Predictor  

77 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hutmacher commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Ha!

I would have DIED if Frost came out and was like "Yeah, that trip was lame...I mean...I am a grown a$$ man and the s#!t I have to do to get these kids to come play here is driving me bonkers"

As a hunter myself, if I was in a position I could hunt and recruit for my job at the same time, you bet your butt I would love my job more haha.

• Fire 1
Just now, teachercd said:

Haha!

Out there with your laptop and 4 cubical walls...and a gun and camo.

Haha just my phone, I have people under me who do most of the work now a days.  I just do IT budgets and assist in pointing out what they missed when something is over their heads.  I basically just hire talent now and teach.  My job has become easy thanks to my crew knowing their job and they know I have their backs.

2 hours ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

As a hunter myself, if I was in a position I could hunt and recruit for my job at the same time, you bet your butt I would love my job more haha.

Problem is teach isn't a hunter or a diehard husker fan

I do miss living in NE and having access to plenty of private land  - nothing like a morning hunt followed by a mid day game

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Ha!

I would have DIED if Frost came out and was like "Yeah, that trip was lame...I mean...I am a grown a$$ man and the s#!t I have to do to get these kids to come play here is driving me bonkers"

You probably will before SF comes out and aays or thinks that

• 2 weeks later...

32 minutes ago, husker_fan_from_sweden said:

I think come 2 years from now, he will be our best interior run defender.

If he can get his footwork and mobility up, look out. Reminds me of a stronger Maliek Collins.

Maliek was unbelievably quick and athletic coming out of HS.  Nash should be a monster 2 gap, block eater.  

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Maliek was unbelievably quick and athletic coming out of HS.  Nash should be a monster 2 gap, block eater.  

Not even the same body type either. Two different players and that’s okay. Maliek would be a 3-4 DE in this scheme. 

• Plus1 1
  • 3 weeks later...