Memorial Stadium with Young Kids

I'm looking to buy reasonably priced tickets for me and my two 6-year old boys to the Troy game.  Looking for a section that would be somewhat close to restrooms, concessions, etc.  Last year I got end-zone seats, and it was a bit of a pain to walk all the way down the ground level to use the restrooms and get concessions.

I was looking at the upper sideline seats (600s).  Are there elevators that take you up there?  Or is it stairs/ramp all the way up?  Are there restrooms and concessions near the top?

Any other sections/levels that I should be looking at?  Was hoping to keep it around or under $75 per ticket.

• Plus1 1

I have only ever used the ramps/stairs for the upper sections- not sure if there are elevators all over but I know there are some.  I wish you good luck finding reasonably priced tickets for this season- demand is pretty high.    

• Plus1 1

47 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Are there a lot of practicing Catholics in the section to necessitate a lot of confessions?

12 minutes ago, hskerholic said:

God Damn auto correct. But I believe a lot of praying went on in the 600s the last few seasons. 

Ha. I probably should've gone to confession during or immediately after every Husker game for the last few years. I think I used plenty of names in vain and coveted our neighbor's coaches :lol:

• Plus1 2