OLB T.J. Bollers [Wisconsin Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

70 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Bollers commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

51 minutes ago, Mavric said:

OVs set to Cal, Wisconsin and Iowa State in June.

I still get the feeling that Wisconsin leads.  But we have a good track record when we have time to work on guys we really like.  If we can get rolling on the field it could be interesting.

No doubt, I know he likes it here and has hit it off with a lot of our other recruits but he also wants to win.  I think that will be the story for many recruits this fall, we need to put a better showing on the field if we want to win these kind of battles.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

After the Notre Dame offer, he said they are among those in his final group with Wisconsin, Iowa State, Alabama, Nebraska and Penn State.  He was planning to visit Notre Dame this summer and decide in June but the visit won't be happening now.  Not sure now when he might decide or if he'll take more visits.

Listed Lutovsky as one of his best friends.  

3 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

??

Wisconsin got three commits last week, two of which made their announcements public after the recruiting coordinators/director tweeted their "bat signal."  The third is, likely, TJ Bollers and Evan Flood wrote on Wisconsin's 247 board that Bollers' commitment video was done.  Though Flood did not say the video was for Wisconsin, think it has been known where this one will go.

ETA: This is just my prevailing thought based on what's been happening over the last week.  Nothing definitive, of course.

• Plus1 2

7 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

This kid is overrated. Fidone is not 

I agree that Fidone is not overrated. In fact he may be underrated. He has been my #1 target for a long time. With that said, Bollers is going to be good. If he outgrows olb they will move him indoor up.  He is the type that we need. The kind of player Wiscy gets and they become a force.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB T.J. Bollers [Wisconsin Commit]