OLB T.J. Bollers [Wisconsin Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

70 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Bollers commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

17 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Did you advise Riley that bookie would be better at Oklahoma too

Nope, I don't get into bloviating or predicting.  Obviously, rather than read the content of what I said, you want to draw me into some sort of debate like I wouldn't want Bollers or Fidone at Nebraska.  I'm not that person.  You can read through this thread and see folks who say Bollers is overrated.  That is just crazy talk to me [although I'm just a fan claiming no "eye" for knowing ... it's just what I've read on the guy].  To me, from how all the services have rated all the LB's we are looking at, we should want Bollers as much as anyone else at the position.

Here is the sad face ... although I congratulate you that you got +3 in your points, the fact of what I said still remains.  In the general sense, Wisky will develop Bollers better than we will and Iowa will develop Fidone better than Nebraska ... based on the history.  Sure hope that changes.  We are now in the years where we will see how well our coaches are at developing.  We know we have higher classes than Wisky, Iowa, Minny, Purdue and NW ... thus, we should see ourselves bloom above these teams in the next two years.  We have already started ahead of these teams in quality of players ... and that will only increase if we have the better coaching staffs.  

So, you get the chuckles and points.  Good for you.  I hope it translates to some key pluses in the WIN column.

Would absolutely love to see Bollers and Fidone :bigredn: .

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, GSG said:

Wtf is going on here? 247 said he was announcing at 11:15am and that all times are Eastern... 

Per Evan Flood: Badger247 is told to be expected for an announcement around 12:15 p.m. CST.

ETA: Also, if you go to his 247 profile, there is a banner with a countdown.  Currently 45 minutes from now.

• Mavric changed the title to OLB T.J. Bollers [Wisconsin Commit]