OLB T.J. Bollers [Wisconsin Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

70 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Bollers commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Treand3 said:

Of course but not all things are that transitive. Besides he's a bonafide OLB talent. KJJ and Gebbia we moderately recruited.

I am just saying participating in a kids recruitment doesnt make him a good coach or prove as evidence he should be the DC of Nebraska. Assuming that is the point of mentioning chins?

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I am just saying participating in a kids recruitment doesnt make him a good coach or prove as evidence he should be the DC of Nebraska. Assuming that is the point of mentioning chins?

That was never my point and he verdict is out on him, but I also believe in giving people a chance. My point is that folks are ready to throw him out. He's had some rough games but getting kids like Bollers help. I just don't think it's fair to lump him with Riley, who had 40 years of total coaching experience when he came to Nebraska to Chin's 15, with only 3 as a DC. 

23 minutes ago, Treand3 said:

That was never my point and he verdict is out on him, but I also believe in giving people a chance. My point is that folks are ready to throw him out. He's had some rough games but getting kids like Bollers help. I just don't think it's fair to lump him with Riley, who had 40 years of total coaching experience when he came to Nebraska to Chin's 15, with only 3 as a DC. 

Thats fair. I guess perhaps my beef would be that we are Nebraska. Maybe we have been down and out for 15 years but we are still a top 5 winningest program and blue blood. If we are going to be dishing out 800k for a DC he should be a stud now. Not stud in training. Stud in training should be at TCU or a second level school IMHO. I just hate hearing that he is inexperienced, we shouldnt be hiring inexperienced staff.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
5 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Thats fair. I guess perhaps my beef would be that we are Nebraska. Maybe we have been down and out for 15 years but we are still a top 5 winningest program and blue blood. If we are going to be dishing out 800k for a DC he should be a stud now. Not stud in training. Stud in training should be at TCU or a second level school IMHO. I just hate hearing that he is inexperienced, we shouldnt be hiring inexperienced staff.

This x 100. Great take and completely agree. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 2
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB T.J. Bollers [Wisconsin Commit]