OLB T.J. Bollers [Wisconsin Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

70 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Bollers commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, dubsker said:

Teddy is listed as 6’9” and I bet will be a top 50 recruit.   I can’t imagine any universe where anyone takes him from Nebraska.   That’s one hell of a cornerstone for a class.

Teddy this spring, summer, and fall has the chance to play his way up to 5 stars. Really like the talent weve stacked at OL 

• Plus1 2
18 minutes ago, EZ-E said:

Teddy this spring, summer, and fall has the chance to play his way up to 5 stars. Really like the talent weve stacked at OL 

I’m excited about the future and the pipeline in a way that’s hard to put into words.   Nebraska is going to have serious length at tackle and you aren’t stopping the Chase Youngs of the world without it.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, dubsker said:

I’m excited about the future and the pipeline in a way that’s hard to put into words.   Nebraska is going to have serious length at tackle and you aren’t stopping the Chase Youngs of the world without it.

To be fair no one can stop Chase Young no matter how good of an oline you have unless you double/triple team

• Plus1 2
5 hours ago, EZ-E said:

Really like our chances here 

I sat by Teddy Prochazka and T.J. at the Indiana game, he was amped up during the game and seemed to hit it off with Teddy and some of the other guys. Will be a battle with Wisky. I’m guessing he is one of the top couple guys on their board for next year. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

15 hours ago, Farms said:

I sat by Teddy Prochazka and T.J. at the Indiana game, he was amped up during the game and seemed to hit it off with Teddy and some of the other guys. Will be a battle with Wisky. I’m guessing he is one of the top couple guys on their board for next year. 

Chinader played with TJ's dad at Iowa

• Plus1 5
19 hours ago, FearAmeer said:

To be fair no one can stop Chase Young no matter how good of an oline you have unless you double/triple team

Understood, but to my point, you can’t even double team him if you don’t have an LT that’s long enough to get a hand on him without holding.

Otherwise he’s just running past your LT and you’re praying Mills/Johnson/Wan’dale can pick him up and that’s not a bet I’m taking.

21 hours ago, dubsker said:

Understood, but to my point, you can’t even double team him if you don’t have an LT that’s long enough to get a hand on him without holding.

Otherwise he’s just running past your LT and you’re praying Mills/Johnson/Wan’dale can pick him up and that’s not a bet I’m taking.

He is going pro this year I’m sure so who cares 

On 12/25/2019 at 12:29 PM, Huskers93-97 said:

Not that caliber in the entire country once a decade and the chances the next one are in big 10 are even slimmer odds 

Not really.. I mean Eponesa at Iowa, Barnett at Tennessee, Karlaftis is going to be really good at Purdue. We have played great ones and will continue to do so. Maybe not as good as Young but you better find tackles that can ball or you're going to look silly against good teams.

• Plus1 3
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB T.J. Bollers [Wisconsin Commit]