OLB T.J. Bollers [Wisconsin Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

70 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Bollers commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

40 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

First team for DL.  Looks like another recruiting battle in the Big 10 West.  

https://247sports.com/Article/247Sports-AllCombine-Team-Underclassmen-combine-2020-141585529/

DL - TJ Bollers - Our defensive line MVP, the four-star defensive end out of Tiffin (Iowa) Clear Creek Amana had a terrific morning, getting off his blocks quickly in the run blocking drills and then in the one-on-one’s showing a penchant to dip under his blocker or use an arsenal of moves to get to the passer. Wisconsin, Nebraska, Iowa, Iowa State and Cal are standing out to him.

17 hours ago, BigRedN said:

Since my view is that at best we are 7-5 or 6-6 and perhaps 5-7 or 4-8, I'll be very curious how we get him.  It just seems that Wisky will have it's usual season ... as will we ... and so back to the curiousness of what he sees or how he buys in to us and our opportunity.  As I state that ... it just seems that the fan base is ready to dump Frost after this next tough season.  The administration is ALL :bigredn: on Frost ... but the fan base things we should be 10-2 each of the last two seasons.  Some said we would have a Natty by now.  Absolutely crazy perceptions, even on this board.  Most ... and I do mean MOST ... have expected 50% more and even a quicker timeline.  Most have had a different perception on the OL and DL.  

I'm glad to have EZ back ... may his view and comments lead to a better grasp of where we are really at.  Sure would like to land him as well as that TE.

Pass

Who said we would have a national title by now? You sound like an Iowa fan putting words in the whole fanbase of Nebraska on saying we plan on winning a natty ever year. Did people expect no bowl games in two years? Absolutely not. But to say 10-2+ is absolute garbage.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB T.J. Bollers [Wisconsin Commit]