Vaha Vainuku

13 minutes ago, brophog said:

The odds of him having a significant impact are low, what he's trying to do in coming back to the game is difficult. But we're playing with house money on this guy. Very little invested in adding him year 1, and the payout could be huge at a position of need.

Nope. I am going to be pissed if he doesnt get Heisman votes and I will push to have Frost fired.

He has Arms like Suh.. therefore I have expectations he will be like Suh.

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Hunter94 said:

i am ready to see the Davis twins play some ball............lots of hype when they first came here, little in achievements, so far.

Carlos Davis has quietly gotten 66 tackles over the past two years.  Mick Stoltenberg had 60 tackles during that time.  So there's that.  

But you're right about Khalil.  His PT and stats haven't been much to write home about.  Yet anyway.  

• Plus1 1

SEEN: Vainuku looks strikingly similar to “Maui” from the Disney movie "Moana," the character voiced by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Big dude with a tribal tattoo on his bicep and long, curly black hair that cascades out the back of his helmet. Looks the part of a Big Ten defensive lineman.

OWH