Jump to content
Mavric

ILB Jackson Hannah [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, Mavric said:

 

Not gonna lie. I'm pretty excited to get both Hannah and Henrich. Both have high football IQ and what they hit goes down. Ruud is stocking himself up some fellas.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mike Mcdee said:

Not gonna lie. I'm pretty excited to get both Hannah and Henrich. Both have high football IQ and what they hit goes down. Ruud is stocking himself up some fellas.

No doubt that they also have deceptive speed.

Share this post


Link to post

This is the guy I feel in three years we’ll be scratching our heads trying to figure out how the hell we got him.  Not near enough talk about him.  He’s a DUDE, and this team needs more DUDES

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, PaulCrewe said:

This is the guy I feel in three years we’ll be scratching our heads trying to figure out how the hell we got him.  Not near enough talk about him.  He’s a DUDE, and this team needs more DUDES

I am already scratching my head trying to figure out how we got him. I agree, he is going to be special alongside Nick Henrich.

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Young Grand Island Husker said:

I am already scratching my head trying to figure out how we got him. I agree, he is going to be special alongside Nick Henrich.

I’m scratching my head how he is only a 3 Star 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Young Grand Island Husker said:

I am already scratching my head trying to figure out how we got him. I agree, he is going to be special alongside Nick Henrich.

 

I agree. I think our LBs are going to be pretty good in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...