OG Michael Lynn [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

27 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lynn commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Lynn is 77

I figured it out after evaluating the players and he didn't make it into my top 3.  Hopefully he is better than first appearance.  Lynn has a fat face so he probably makes weight with extra fat and he doesn't look athletic.  73 & 75 are obviously bigger frames so they can carry weight and maintain athleticism. If film shows they have good mobility, that's who I'd take.  60 has a smaller frame but looks athletic with decent size.  63 is tall with smaller frame, his fat makes it look like he has a bigger frame.  63 might have a decent frame but his height makes it difficult to make weight and generate the force needed to move people around.

5 minutes ago, 4skers89 said:

I figured it out after evaluating the players and he didn't make it into my top 3.  Hopefully he is better than first appearance.  Lynn has a fat face so he probably makes weight with extra fat and he doesn't look athletic.  73 & 75 are obviously bigger frames so they can carry weight and maintain athleticism. If film shows they have good mobility, that's who I'd take.  60 has a smaller frame but looks athletic with decent size.  63 is tall with smaller frame, his fat makes it look like he has a bigger frame.  63 might have a decent frame but his height makes it difficult to make weight and generate the force needed to move people around.

Speechless.

• Plus1 5
On 10/13/2018 at 10:53 PM, 4skers89 said:

I’m sure glad we don’t recruit players based on pictures.

1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I'm just glad we dont listen to 4skers89 

I like to check in on recruiting occasionally and one thing I noticed was people babbling about players having good frames. As far as I could tell that opinion was based solely on height. The picture allowed a rudimentary comparison of frames although I believe our athletic department used to make measurements of recruits which would be far more accurate. Just because someone is tall doesn’t mean he has the body type for football, maybe he has a better frame for basketball. There’s only so much S&C can do.

2 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

I like to check in on recruiting occasionally and one thing I noticed was people babbling about players having good frames. As far as I could tell that opinion was based solely on height. The picture allowed a rudimentary comparison of frames although I believe our athletic department used to make measurements of recruits which would be far more accurate. Just because someone is tall doesn’t mean he has the body type for football, maybe he has a better frame for basketball. There’s only so much S&C can do.

I will let Ellis and Duval decide what a players frame is capable of. I can assure you persons that are experts in their fields such as those two are are more than qualified. As well as the Penn St staff that offered this young man after he already committed to us. 

It’s hilarious that you chose a kid based on a picture due to looking at “frame” but actually chose a guy crouching down. I mean....srsly??

Did you choose your wife based off of an online profile? Or did you get to know her?

i go to Creek games often and I can tell you Lynn is a good player, great kid, and will be a welcome addition to the OL room. 

• Plus1 4
2 hours ago, I am I said:

It’s hilarious that you chose a kid based on a picture due to looking at “frame” but actually chose a guy crouching down. I mean....srsly??

Did you choose your wife based off of an online profile? Or did you get to know her?

i go to Creek games often and I can tell you Lynn is a good player, great kid, and will be a welcome addition to the OL room. 

His facial structure is too happy. He's going to be terrible.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to OG Michael Lynn [Nebraska Commit]