This poll is closed to new votes

Player: Michael Lynn

Hometown: Englewood, Colorado

School: Cherry Creek

Position: Offensive Tackle

Height: 6-7

Weight: 300

40 Time

Offers: Arizona, Arizona State, Boise State, Colorado State, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, UNLV, Utah, Washington State, Wyoming

Visits

O8n7o.png

Twitter

247 Composite: #765 Overall; #71 OT; .8614; :star:star:star 

Rivals: #69 OT; :star:star:star 
247: #79 OT; :star:star:star 
ESPN: 

Hudl

I think another thing about Colorado kids that is good is they usually want to get out of the state. For whatever reason, this is what most of them want to do. In short, continuing to take the best from Colorado is something that we need to keep doing. 

We also have built a solid pipeline there with the best from Colorado coming here continually. Lynn would just add to that and would be an interesting prospect for sure. He has the frame of an OT and finishes blocks really well.  

35 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

I think another thing about Colorado kids that is good is they usually want to get out of the state. For whatever reason, this is what most of them want to do. In short, continuing to take the best from Colorado is something that we need to keep doing. 

We also have built a solid pipeline there with the best from Colorado coming here continually. Lynn would just add to that and would be an interesting prospect for sure. He has the frame of an OT and finishes blocks really well.  

I'd be embarrassed of my state and my teams if I lived in Colorado too.

The mountains and scenery are great and it's a nice place to visit - but I'm not surprised when people want to leave.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I was just looking at his 247 composite.

There are a lot of kids that don't have a Composite rating yet.  They don't do the Composite unless there is a full rating on at least one other site.  Rivals hasn't released a lot of their numerical rankings yet - just the star rankings.  And ESPN sucks is way behind.  Rivals is supposed to release their rankings soon so then the Composites should start filling in.

• 1 month later...

With an #827 National Rank and #76 OT Rank he is not a "must" in my 2020 class or at the position at this time.  If we take three OT I think he is the lowest rank of them all.   I'll at least hope for that.  Based on rankings alone ... we have to do better then this.  I'd be curious to see the Frost OT board and where this guy sits on it.  I don't think he is the top guy at all ... thus, not a "must".

• Plus1 2
On 6/6/2018 at 11:59 AM, HuskermanMike said:

If Colorado could ever get it together again they could become a giant thorn in Nebraska's side.  Boulder is an absolutely breathtaking campus.  Plus, you know the herb.

• Plus1 4
  • Mavric changed the title to OG Michael Lynn [Nebraska Commit]