Mavric

OG Michael Lynn [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, ADS said:

IMO he’s better than Anderson at this moment.

He’s also around 300. Anderson I think has better feet and more nastiness in him. 

• Plus1 1

I dont think he is a developmental guy.  Has some solid offers and already has the size to compete right away.  

• Plus1 1

Awesome get! We need to continue to take the best kids from Colorado as they usually want to go out of state. Michael has some good size for an OT and he is one that I have kept tabs on because I believe he will be better down the road. 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Decked said:

He’s also around 300. Anderson I think has better feet and more nastiness in him. 

Ya I love Anderson's upside. He was undervalued when we got him because he's played one season at OT and at only 235lbs. He's already in the 260's. Two years under Duval and he's going to be 320lbs of whoop-ass. 

As far as Lynn goes he seems like a decent get that really wants to be here,  held his own well at the Adidas camp. 

3 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

Have the two developmental guys, now go chase your stud. Please Benhart. 

One of our remaining OL spots likely goes for a JUCO OT. Leaving us with just one or possibly two high school spots left, ya I would aim high with a guy like Benhart here. 

5 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Interesting that he made it known during his Soph year that if Colorado offered he'd commit. They didn't and still haven't offered. 

Oh Colorado, why do you make it so easy to make fun of you?

Image result for Big Daddy cereal gif

As for Lynn, glad to him in the fold.  He is a large human.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

Good interview. Love that him and Wildeman have a vendetta for CU after not getting offered. Let's hope they can get Carson Lee and Reece Atteberry to be N as well.

19 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

I dont think he is a developmental guy.  Has some solid offers and already has the size to compete right away.  

But based on his video, he's very lacking in technique. He's a big guy that's playing tackle, not a tackle that just happens to be big. 

I agree with the poster above, Anderson has a nastiness I don't see here. Both of these players, imo, need some time.

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Good interview. Love that him and Wildeman have a vendetta for CU after not getting offered. Let's hope they can get Carson Lee and Reece Atteberry to be N as well.

Was a good interview. Is he under the impression we play CU annually?