JUCO DB Will Jackson III [Nebraska- Signed LOI]

3 hours ago, Caliborn72 said:

I would be pleasantly surprised if he contributed much on the field this year. Hard to come in this late as a JUCO and adjust, even with previous FBS experiences.

I'm not disagreeing with what you are saying. It's worth noting though that Lavonte David and Randy Gregory both showed up just a few days before fall camp started. 

• Plus1 2

Not sure why anyone would have a problem with this unless there are other obvious jucos or grad transfers we could get instead of him. He only has 2 years of eligibility, so if he's awful it's not a big deal.

I find it more likely Frost and his coaches know how to evaluate talent.

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/16/2018 at 10:23 AM, BlitzFirst said:

You do realize that Lamar Jackson is 1 inch shorter....I'm sure that will make all the difference in the world?

Lamar's poor play probably has less to do with his physical ability and more to do with his mentality in preparation and competition. Coach Fisher was quoted last week as saying he doesn't need another entitled 5-star California DB, he already has one.

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, BlitzFirst said:

You do realize that Lamar Jackson is 1 inch shorter....I'm sure that will make all the difference in the world?

So I can't be interested in seeing what this kid brings because Jackson is about the same height and has disappointed? 

• Plus1 2