TE Ian Harris

Sean Callahan was on 1620 earlier and said he wouldn't be surprised if Nebraska pulls his offer since he is shopping around.

He was quoted on Big Red Wrapup saying,"He wont be changing his commit - at this time"

He was interviewed and I know anyone can watch this online.

I was finally able to watch the DVR taping of the show and I feel a little better about Harris hearing his interview. His brother had convinced him taking more visits more visits would be a good experience. He also said he's been a Nebraska fan for years. The film they showed of him looked pretty good.

The fact he's going to be in the US Army All American game might give him the opportunity to line up in the same offense as Niles Paul. If they are on the same team obviously.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully the pounding we gave mizzou will get Ian back on the band wagon to stay red. I just hope he doesn't jump ship on us and go to somewhere like mizzou where he would have great stats, but he'll never get to the big time game with them. Missouri pretty much once again had the nation fooled with their good numbers and all, but then buckling once they start facing the big time competition.

We don't need him. From what the coaches say, Mike McNeil would be playing a role in the offense if he hadn't got hurt at the beginning of the year. Sounds like they really like him.

Not a big loss if Harris goes....

if we get Fleener or Amie than I agree. Harris is still a potentially viable deep threat at the TE position. I'd still like to have him if we can't get the one of the other guys to sign.

• 4 weeks later...