CB Trey Bly [Charlotte - Signed LOI]

To Which School Will Bly Commit?   

2 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Bly Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Charlotte
    • UCF

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/23/2018 at 01:53 AM

16 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I was wondering about that.  Not exactly the most common name.  But hadn't checked yet.

Yup. Dré’s a nice guy, got along well with the other coaches in the league and my dad always enjoyed working with him. Hopefully Trey winds up being as good as his dad. I’ll have to try to make it over to Myers Park this year to a game it’s only 15 mins or so away. They play in a ridiculous conference too so he’ll play some big competition 

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

Yup. Dré’s a nice guy, got along well with the other coaches in the league and my dad always enjoyed working with him. Hopefully Trey winds up being as good as his dad. I’ll have to try to make it over to Myers Park this year to a game it’s only 15 mins or so away. They play in a ridiculous conference too so he’ll play some big competition 

That would be pretty doggone sweet.  His dad was an absolute baller...IIRC he had 10 or 11 INTs his Fr or Soph year.  The only reason I can remember that is it was right around this time that I first started to get super into NCAA Football and NCAA '98 was the first year where you could do dynasty mode and I always picked UNC because they had helmet stickers.

• 1 month later...
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Trey Bly [Charlotte - Signed LOI]