Husker related dog names

2 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

No Husker names for my pets.  My dog's name is Jessa and my cat's name is A$$hole.

so you named the cat after every iowa player, or fan?

2 hours ago, ADS said:

My dogs name is Garth after the GOAT country singer.  But I always thought Grant Mulkey would be a good name for a dog.

weird, never knew hank williams jr was spelled garth. and why would you name your dog after an oklahoma st football player? poor thing.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, desertshox said:

so you named the cat after every iowa player, or fan?

weird, never knew hank williams jr was spelled garth. and why would you name your dog after an oklahoma st football player? poor thing.

tenor.gif

• 2 years later...

When I needed to find a name for my new dog it was very difficult and for a few days I searched the internet for it and asked my friends if they had any ingenious ideas. I was lucky in the end that I found this site https://www.oodlelife.com/best-gray-dog-names/ where I saw a lot of dog names that I liked and then a dilemma has already happened : I didn't know which one to choose. Until the end I chose the name Nyx and I like it enormously. I hope you find what you are looking for on this site because there are many good ideas.

I once got into a heated debate with my girlfriend on what we would name our son if we ever decided to have one child and it happened to be a lad.   I loved Tom Scott. (Really I was just messing with her. ) but the more I said it the more I liked it. However I think it would be more fitting for a dog or a Triple crown winner.